Life Insurance Glossary of Common Terms
We recognize you are looking to make the best decisions for you and your family by comparing online insurance quotes. We feel it is important for you to be informed about the rates available to you in order to make intelligent decisions about your coverage. This glossary can assist you in understanding some of the terms you may encounter when researching online life insurance quotes and life insurance rates.
You can browse through the entire glossary or select a specific range of terms alphabetically from the links below.
- Under the Medicare Program, has an agreement to be a provider of home health care services
- Is licensed by their state as a home health care agency or hospice if licensing is required in the state in which they are practicing
- Is a licensed therapist, a registered nurse (R.N), a licensed practical nurse(L.P.N), or a licensed vocational nurse (L.V.N.) providing services under the guidelines of their license
- Is licensed to provide the care they are giving and are working independently from a home health care agency. They must be licensed in the state where they work.
- Is chosen by you and has been qualified under the Independent Caregiver Certification Benefit
- Is not a member of your immediate family living with you
Select a letter to show forms and definitions