IntelliQuote Corporate Giving Vision
At IntelliQuote, we are committed to supporting nonprofits and community groups to help those in need and to support the communities in which our customers live. In Our Community.
We support the following core areas of service in our communities:
- Children, Youth and Families
- Health and Wellness/Injury and Illness Prevention
- Community Development
About Our Community Support
At IntelliQuote, we believe it is our social responsibility to support our consumers in the communities in which they live. As community stewards, we remain actively engaged in key projects to improve the quality of life in our community.
We are dedicated to contributing our resources, time and talent in the following ways:
- Direct Contributions:
- A minimum 5% of annual profits are given to community-based nonprofit organizations
- Individual Responsibility:
- Each IntelliQuote team member is empowered to use 16 hours of company-paid time to volunteer in their local community
- Matching Gifts:
- We will match each employee donation to select charities up to $100
- Professional Expertise and Advisement:
- Our team members share their expertise and provide advice to a number of community organizations
- Corporate Teams for Group Fundraising Efforts:
- From walk teams to in-house fund drives, our employees get together to leverage their efforts and make an impact in their community
- Committee and Board Participation:
- IntelliQuote’s CEO founded and provides ongoing leadership to several nonprofit organizations benefiting local children’s charities
- Information, Resources and Marketing:
- We are dedicated to sharing information on nonprofits through marketing and communications efforts.